Best Birds Thursday #16

May 29, 2014

Welcome to Best Birds Thursday #16! I can't believe I have been posting my best bird photos for 16 weeks straight now! I've redesigned the blog this week... for a simpler and cleaner look/feel. Let me know what your thoughts are!

Feel free to join in on Twitter with the hashtag #BestBirdsThursday. I've also been posting fun photos of the "birds that got away" on Twitter with the hashtag #BirdingFailFriday. Good stuff.

For this week... this Scissor-Tailed Flycatcher (Tyrannus forficatus) had no problem posing for me.




... and look what was at my house this week! Just hanging out on a phone pole as I pulled into the driveway from work! A Black-bellied Whistling Duck (Dendrocygna autumnalis) . I've seen them before, but never this close... and for so long!



A usual in the backyard, a male Golden Fronted Woodpecker (Melanerpes aurifrons). I don't like to post feeder photos... but eh... there you go! ;)


© 2014 J.Bishop Studios. All rights reserved.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment